Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Podcast is LIVE!

All right, I know you've been waiting with baited breath, and it is FINALLY HERE -- go check out the new Recap Attack podcast, and listen to me and a bunch of other cool dudes butcher any serious discussion of recent news with questionably-thought-out jokes and plenty of attitude.

For a direct link to the podcast, go here.

Stay posted for my personal take on Google+, a creative portrayal of just how disgusting the infamous baby shower "Diaper Game" can get, and why I think I'm giving up on superhero movies. Unless they come out with a Wonder Woman flick, in which case I'm in. Totally in.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I am currently writing my own thing on Google+. I am sure the two opinions will be opposing.

    And superhero movies are the tits. Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, X-Men First Class, Spider-Man 2, Iron-Man, Iron-Man 2, and Green Lantern were good movies.

    ReplyDelete